So with only 4 sleeps to go I need to know when I should start the carbo loading...like this morning when there was left over Spaghetti Bolognese in the fridge, I decided that having this on toast would be a good start to the day.
This mornings swim was 2 x 1.5km...I was planning on getting out and having 5 minutes in the spa rather than the final 500m to make up the normal 3.5km, but when I got out of the pool I just headed straight for the change room. But with only a few days left until the event I happy that I can make the distance. Will have my last pool swim tomorrow before packing the bags.
I have been getting a lot of people wishing us luck for the event - thank you. I am sure that all will be good on the day...am looking forward to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment