With Rugby World Cup and the NRL & AFL finals getting underway this week there is no shortage of motivation to keep striding towards the start line at Kurrawa. With only 18 days to go, we hit the pool at Woy Woy with vigour this morning. Knocked out the 2k session before 5:40am and headed off for work. As I packed up Dark Mavis was pounding out a good beat on his way to 3.5k.
At 11:30 I was itching to get out into the sunshine and ran 6k around lady Macquarie's chair and up past Boy Charlton pool. The harbour in Farm Cove was so clear I felt like jumping in and swimming back to the Opree Hoose, nae bother. It was Run Forrest Run get some aerobic work into the body.
Tomorrow it's K1 time and a 4:50am start for 10k by 6am ... can hardly wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment