Monday, 19 September 2011

Prenuptial running

I got pretty slack with my blogging in the lead-up to the wedding. Things were really hectic. It is all a bit of a blur to me now, but I distinctly remember the last two runs I did as a single woman. On Thursday 15th Sept, it was quite warm and all I could think about was putting on enough sunscreen so that my singlet/cozzie tanline didn't get any worse for my strapless wedding dress. I went running along the Esplanade and it was the best thing for forgetting about wedding organisation. On Friday 16th, while the chairman went to pick up the camper trailer and the groomsman, I went for a 45min beach run. This was the day before the wedding and again, it gave me 45mins of time to myself. There was a lady who tried to race me, but that was her mistake. People should know well enough to not get in the way of a bridezilla on the run!

No comments:

Post a Comment