This morning was expecting to be at the pool by myself but as I drove in noticed that Grimski's car was already there...I don't think that he actually sleeps.
Anyway as I walked into the pool he was off on his quest for the morning.
I jumped in thinking that I would swim only a couple of km's today due to yesterdays sore back...but a little bit of massage from Jane last night and some stretching did the trick and I felt much better this morning. As GrimSki was a couple of laps ahead of me, I thought that I won't stop until he does...and after the first km was feeling fine and just turned and kept going for another 500m, but when I got to the end of the 500m I just turned and kept going...by the time I had gotten to 3km, I thought well I might as well just keep going to finish off the 3.5km without a break...today was a little slower than last week when I did the straight swim, but as I was swimming without the back pain today I was happy regardless of the time.
Only two more mornings of swimming before I embark on the Honeymoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment