Sunday, 4 September 2011

Back to the working week to get some rest

Well it was another big weekend, but not for training. Had the Museum sleep over on Friday night, did get in a short paddle on Saturday before heading down to the in-laws. Sunday was the Winter swimming club championships and I was happy with winning the open 30, bit of an issue when I was swam down in the Open 60....particularly when I have been training to swim longer distances, but I can't compare 60m to 3.5km. To round off the weekend, I went down to watch the Bulldogs have a good win to finish off their season.

This morning I was back in the pool for 3.5km. 2 x 1.5km and a 500m to finish. The combined time was 60mins and 10secs. I know that the second 1.5 was a little slower than it should of been so tomorrow will probably swim the same and aim to be well within the 60minute mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment