This blog covers the training of Ocean Beach SLSC team "the Honeymooners" for the 2011 Coolangatta Gold.
Tuesday, 6 September 2011
sunshine and mountains
Currently in a conference session and thought I would blog my run. I can't think of anything worse than being confined to an aircraft for 24 hours, so even though I only had 5 hours' sleep I made sure I went for a run along Lac Geneve this morning. Beautiful sunny morning with no cloud, so I could see Mont Blanc in the distance. I went to the circus last night and some of the performers were machines! I want muscles like that.Yesterday in the afternoon I went hiking on Mont Seleve. I had planned a trail run but the ground was too slippery and rocky. We hiked for several hours so got a really good workout! I like how it is still light until 9pm, but I'm looking forward to coming home because we take it for granted how good we have it in Oz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment