Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Love it when a plan comes together

This is reel with only 17 days to go!! As planned I was doing 10klm on the K1 trainer this morning but at the same time needed to be on my 6:40am train to the city with a busy schedule today. Visiting Telstra’s Operations Centre for a tour this afternoon so cramming a bit more into the morning. Enough of work though... today was about smashing out 10k so I was pretty pleased waking up 5mins before the alarm at 4:10 which allowed me to shave and get ready to be en route by 4:30, set up and paddling at 4:50am.




Felt ordinary starting out but after 4k felt pretty good. Rewarded each 2k with a drink and kept aiming at 6min/k. Felt good in the glutes and hammy’s and the only real issue was some blistering in the webbing of left hand – with water on the shaft this won’t be an issue. It was only time that forced me off the training machine as I was feeling good at 10k.

Come on Thursday...is that all you’ve got?


No comments:

Post a Comment