Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Are we over blogging?

Seems that we, as a team, are blogging a little less now than at the start of our training.

Yesterday I swam 4.5km. I was having a work from home day so there was no rush to get to the train so was able to spend a little bit more time at the pool. So it was 3 x 1.5km swims. I had the best intentions of doing a little cross training yesterday, maybe a ski paddle or a bike ride, but lazing about on the lounge won the day. Some may call it a wasted opportunity, but I think I needed a day like that (actually a week like that would be nice).

While at the pool yesterday I was told by the pool lifeguard that I might want to jump into lane 5 as Ky Hurst was training in there the day before. I stuck to my lane 6, but thought that it was nice that Ky was keen to come and train with the Honeymooners and maybe pick-up a few tips from us. (For those interested I think that he is training at Woy Woy all this week).

This morning I didn't have the luxury of time so was back to the 3.5, 3 x 1km with a 500m to finish. Wasn't feeling the best jumping in the pool this morning and feeling even worse now...hope I am not coming down with something. Must be something Ky put in the pool to get the Honeymooners off our game ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment