When your daily routine is so finely tuned between the alarm @ 04:25am and the Wynyard flyer @ 06:40am you notice when you suddenly have an extra 5 minutes. Was the shave a bit quicker or the news catch up at 04:30am so hum drum that I skipped Wall St altogther and headed upstairs and out the front door. Being at the pool 5mins early meant I was inside and onto the third lap when Dark Mavis appeared in the lane next to me. I felt in front of the day and sort of energised. Normally by 5:45am I've clocked 2k and heading out of pool but today it was 5:40 and there was a spring in the old step.
The training this morning was 5 x 400m (free, kick, free w fins, pull w buoy, mixed warm down with 50 breast/ 50 free).
On fire... heading into September!!
No comments:
Post a Comment