Sunday, 21 August 2011

Challenge has been set

A few weeks ago I was being challenged to have all 3 of my 1km swims under the 17 min mark. I achieved that and have been able to achieve it pretty consistently. Another challenge that had been put to me was to break the 16minute mark for a km. I have been able to do it in the 25metre pool but not in the 50. Today I went ohh so close with a 16.02. I know that I could of knocked 2 secs off the last 100m so I am sure that in the coming days I will meet this challenge.

Today was;
3 x 1km (times 16.02, 16.35, 16.45) All these were taken off the big clock at the pool as I had forgotten to wear my watch.

Finished with a 500m to round out my 3.5km.

As I write this it is a couple of hours since I finished my swim, but can still feel the shoulders burning. It has to be good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment