Monday, 1 August 2011

Why put off until tomorrow what you can do today.

Normally I am one of these people who is happy to delay something until later...ask Jane how many times she has asked me to load up her Tax on e-Tax...

In yesterdays blog, I mentioned that from next week I would potentially start swimming 4km's a couple of mornings a week. Well I walked into the pool this morning determined to crack the 4km and did so. The pool had the boom out this morning which made it only 25m per lap, which didn't inspire me - total of 160 laps.

The swim was broken up into 3x1km and 2 x 500m.
1st km - 16.03
2nd km - 16.45
3rd km - 16.28
1st 500m - 8.12
2nd 500m - 8.28

Happy that I have conquered that distance, will try to swim it at least twice a week up until Sept (can't swim it every day as I will get to work too late). Well today is a work from home day (Aidan is crook) - so I had better start working :)

No comments:

Post a Comment