Sunday, 21 August 2011

Patience

Yet again I have been a bit slack with the blogging! I think I last blogged on Tuesday. Now I have to remember what I did... I did a crazy hill session on Wednesday. It was pretty miserable outside so I did a 6km session with the treadmill on the hill mode at level 10. That was a really tough session and I felt sick in the stomach during and after it. On Thursday I did a recovery run - about 30 mins. On Friday I gave the legs a rest and did swim squad at PLC. On Saturday I went for a 10km run with Jason Tucker. I was pretty happy with the time considering I did it with a headcold. You are probably wondering why the Chairman of the Board has been so quiet. Well he came to swim squad on Fri and came on the run with us on Sat but after 4km we made him turn around and head back on the shortcut route. He is usually an awesome runner but probably shouldn't have been running given that he has a chest infection and was whiter than a ghost. I woke up this morning for a beach run but ended up changing my mind as my headcold was worse than it was yesterday. Being patient can be difficult. I did do something exciting though... I BOUGHT MY WEDDING SHOES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment