I was lying in bed not being able to sleep and thinking that I have to get up soon to go swimming so need to fall asleep and then the alarm went off. I realised that I was dreaming that I couldn't sleep, and was actually pushing out zzz for the past 7 hours.
In spite of my lack of sleep state, I headed off to the pool and did my usual 3.5km. Today was broken up into a 1.5km swim and a 2km swim - combined time was 60mins and 52 secs. Was hoping that I would be beating the hour mark, but I wasn't pushing very hard and was more just about continuing the swimming.
I was planning on doing a 1.5 and then another 2 x 1km. But on the second swim I just kept swimming until I had the two km's done.
No comments:
Post a Comment