This blog covers the training of Ocean Beach SLSC team "the Honeymooners" for the 2011 Coolangatta Gold.
Wednesday, 3 August 2011
Darth Vader
I have had a bit of bad luck with the winter bugs but have the go ahead to return to light running and swimming. The Dr says the best thing to do after a chest infection is to get back into the exercise to help bring it up(!). So last night I played touch football but we had an extra player on our team - Darth Vader in my trachea. He made a comeback appearance at swim squad this morning but the good news is, I felt fine, just still trying to clear the mucous. Doing a light 8km run later today. Last night Dark Mavis, the Chairman of the Board, Zac, Bec, Nij and I went to the first trivia night at the Everglades Country Club. We always win the Wednesday nights at the Bayview and continued our winning style at the Everglades! The rule is, if you want to win, you will write down Nij's answer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Note to self: self, (a) don't swim in Katie's lane for next to weeks & (b) don't run behind :)
ReplyDeleteGrimSki said...
ReplyDeleteNote to self: Self, (a) don't swim in Katie's lane for next two weeks & (b) don't run behind her either esp if she says "Luuuke!! The force is strong within you. :)
4 August 2011 00:56