Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Winter's back at Woy Woy

Felt every bit of seven degrees this morning en route to the pool. Nothin flash today just a straight up 40 laps for 2k of freestyle. Saw the Dark one in the lane next to me on his way to his own daily goals. No time for talking today though as I was late getting underway (finding pool pass at home) and getting petrol on the way home.

Hey there was a question on the census last night about hours spent on unpaid domestic work. Now I thought I was being fair when I put 5-14hrs last week for myself which bought howls of laughter from Mary. Clearly the range is too broad for that question as 12-14hrs wouldn't have raised an eye brow I'm sure.

Further training on hump day will be the 5x 100 Man o' War steps at Farm Cove with some 1 min planks in between - gotta love those planks for working the core.

No comments:

Post a Comment