It's been almost a week since my last blog post... But fear not I have been doing some training! Snneaked in a board paddle on Monday arvo with Nij "the captain" Fitzgibbon. 3 and a bit round trip to umina point.while not intending to I paddled the fastest I have yet, with my first k done in 8 mins and the 2nd and 3rd in around 9 mins each. Not much surf around but the water was awesome! Spotted some dolphins along the way also- and not the grim ski and Mavis type!
Tuesday and Wednesday I put in some efforts on the bike trainer. 45 minutes tues and 1 hour yesterday. Fnally feeling like I have escaped the lurgey.
This morning was back in the pool with the PLC swim squad. It was a tough session back and I def didn't feel as good as I did before the break. All up it was 2.8 k broken up into 300 pull, 200 swim, 300 free back 50s, and 2 x 5x 150s plus 200 easy descending pace between sets. Back in tomorrow. It is time to ramp up for the gold!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment