This weeks training in the pool was impacted due to work commitments. I have a big project that goes until the 29th August...hopefully after that I will have some normal working time back and wont be getting home from the office at 3.15AM.
Friday was a no swim day due to the above and this mornings paddle from Anuka Bay to Bobbin Head was cancelled...it was cancelled overnight, but I was up, dressed and ready to walk out the door when I checked my phone and realised I could of slept in.
So it was off to the pool for a swim. 4 x 1km was the aim today and achieved it without any real problems. Halfway through the last set I did start getting a few cramps in my right calf and in bottom of both feet which is think was caused by pushing off the wall. Was the 25m pool today, which means lots of tumble turns.
No comments:
Post a Comment