Sunday, 28 August 2011

Light at the end of the tunnel

Light at the end of the tunnel refers to work - but is also relevant to the Coolangatta Gold.

The demands of work have been impacting on all aspects of life...particularly family time and that flows through to having time to train. Last week I think that I only got to see the kids 1 evening and both mornings on the weekend, other than that I have been at work. Training was hampered in that I only swam 3 mornings...with only 4 weeks to go I need to ensure that I am maintaining the rage.

This morning I felt that I needed to put in a bit extra this week - so even though it is not Thursday I did 3.5km straight. Just kept going up and down the pool. Time was just over the hour mark. Felt good for getting in the long swim and will be aiming to swim everyday this week (if I can).

No comments:

Post a Comment