Steve & Frank are there at the Surf Club every morning for their daily dip in the briony regardless of conditions. While I was @ 3k when Steve enters the training room for his daliy warm up ritual I was actually getting off at 10k when Frank arrived. Always the same banter and it's good to see a couple of spritely old guys still having a swim and a laugh each day. This morning Jason Tucker stuck his head in just after 6am to check on the action at the surf club.
Heading home I should have had my camera at the ready (only I was driving at the time!!) when I passed JT running back home along OB Road and at the same instant Dark Mavis passed me driving in the opposite direction heading back home from the pool. Men of iron be proud!!
No comments:
Post a Comment