Thursday, 23 June 2011

Back at it

Well it would of been easy to roll over and smash the alarm clock this morning, but as I had failed to hit the water yesterday I needed to get down to the pool and get stuck in.


  • First km was in 16.30 - which I was very happy with. I know that it is not at the elite level but if I can continue improving and have that under the 16 minute mark I will be one happy swimmer.

  • 2nd km was bang on 17mins.

  • 3rd km was 17.40.
So while I was still slowing down through the sets, I don't think that I am pushing myself too hard...maybe I need to put in a little more effort in the subsequent sets. My overall time is just over 51mins...So my aim of a sub hour 3.5km is looking like a reality - I know that conditions will also impact. Hopefully there is a huge sweep running for Coolangatta to Bilinga :)

No comments:

Post a Comment