This blog covers the training of Ocean Beach SLSC team "the Honeymooners" for the 2011 Coolangatta Gold.
Sunday, 26 June 2011
Flammable liquids
I probably drank enough alcohol last night to set myself on fire, thanks to Nij Fitzgibbon who bought me a bottle of champas. A successful night at the Ocean Beach SLSC presentation night with all team members doing well. All I can say is that there will only be 3 days between now and the Gold that alcohol will be consumed by me - the bridal kitchen tea (champagne), the hens night and the wedding. I set myself on fire with a 10km flat run on grass today at McEvoy oval - 25 laps of the 400m track. Two greyhound puppies ran with me for a little while, and the occasional toddler came and ran with me for about 10 metres. Feeling motivated to just keep running...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment