Friday, 17 June 2011

Best day of the week - Saturday

It must be Saturday because it's 0630am and we're all at the bottom of the bridge to St Huberts Island... well all of us except Dark Mavis who's heading below the surface this weekend. Also joining our merry party was Jason Tucker and Brett Whyte. The sunrise this morning was as clear as a bell and warmed our hearts if not our hands 'n feet. Az took a further couple of minutes off his pb and we were all happy to get Jason cuppa tea once back on dry land.

Not satisfied with being just out on the water I was so keen to reinforce what Matt Smith has been teaching me during the week I went back to OB for a further 40min session on the K1 ergo ski trainer.

Thoroughly exercised I went home to my Irish maiden and we feasted on poached eggs and mushrooms on pan fried spinach. I love Saturday's ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment