Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Swimming Uphill

Well the running bride may of been running uphill, but this morning felt like I was swimming uphill. From the time the alarm went off I felt as though I should of stayed in bed.

When I arrived at the pool Mr Hayes was there but no other Honeymooners. I felt tired and lethargic even before I hit the water. I swam a km in a pretty slow time and followed it up with a similar effort. After the 2kms, I did put in a bit of an effort for a 500m and then had a very slow warm down for a 2.6km swim - Not my best effort in the pool, but a big effort to drag myself down to the pool. On the train to work I basically slept all the way to Epping...maybe I need to get to bed a bit earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment