Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Paddling along the road less travelled




This morning the goal was 10k and I was keen as (bro) when I dragged the trainer out of the store room plugged her in and got underway. The photo in this blog really doesn't do justice for the 57mins spent paddling as it shows I only went 39meters which is a little tardy for this stage of the training. I pulled up at 10k and got off to grab the phone for photo and to my surprise saw that the counter resets at 10k and starts again. Hey that's my story and this is my blog!!


Swim tomorrow morn and really looking forward to the weekend paddle!!

1 comment:

  1. The thing that helped me roll out of bed this morning was seeing that, on Facebook, Grimski had "checked in 14 seconds ago" at OB for a 10km K1 session. Way to go Grimski!

    ReplyDelete