This morning seemed a fair bit colder to me...maybe its the layer of insulation that I have that is reducing, but when checking the temp this morning it got down to 2 degrees in Gosford at about the time that I was heading into the pool.
But how keen was GrimSki - he was already in the pool when I walked in at 5am...whenever I get there early they make me wait at the door...I think that they have their favourites.
Anyway the session was a total of 3.5km, broken up into a 2km and a 1.5km swim. I forget what each individual time was, but I remember when I totalled them up it came to 60mins and 40 secs. This was with about a minute and a half break between sets. Will aim for Thursday to do the straight 3.5km and hopefully get close to this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment