Sunday, 10 July 2011

Just a Quickie this morning

As I had to be down at Pennant Hills this morning at 7.30am, I didn't have time for my normal swim, but still managed to get in 2.3km.

First km was in a time of 16.18 - slowly but surely getting a little quicker. The 2nd km was a lot slower 17.35, but I was trying to do a few little exercises along the way, such as breathing on both sides, as I am a natural left side breather. Also not one for normally doing tumble turns, I did do them in the 2nd km - yes I know I probably should of gone a bit faster doing tumble turns.

I finished off with 5 x 50m sprints and a slow 50m at the end. There were not many at the pool this morning - I think that even half the squad swimmers had the morning off.

No comments:

Post a Comment