Well I woke up 1 minute before the alarm this morning and didn't even wait for it to go off before getting out of bed. I had a spring in my step and was looking forward to my swim this morning. This unusual level of enthusiasm may of been caused due to me have a morning off yesterday.
So down at the pool I had a lane to myself again for 3.5km. This mornings swim consisted of 2 x 1km efforts and 1 x 1.5km swim. Have kept to doing tumble turns for the entire swim now but am not unilaterally breathing as I am finding that I feel total uncoordinated when I do try it for more than a lap or two.
Either tomorrow or Friday will aim to do a straight 3.5km swim - only will find that I lose count of my laps...does anyone want to volunteer their time and come down and count out my laps for me, it is only 70 laps (I think I have counted correctly) starting at 5am.
No comments:
Post a Comment