The OB Masters session at 8am saw some decent waves rolling in. The OB Malibu Club had relocated to north of OBSLSC to pick up the southerly swell rolling into the Box.
Today I was committed to paddling back to Horsfield Bay after the squad to build up some miles on the ski. Tried Brett Whyte's camelbak for fluid which worked well but need to address the chaffing.
Without a hot choccy at OB I headed back out to tackle the chop at half-tide rocks and beyond. The wind was picking up from the sou-west and lucky for me the tide was running in as I upped the tempo under the Rip Bridge. By the time I made it to McMasters Rd through the wind I was done. Chaffed, cold & wet I called the support crew (Mary) to come for a pickup. All up 2.5hrs on the ski in testing conditions.
No comments:
Post a Comment