Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Making a difference, today!

Today I've decided to make a difference; to have an impact. As the kids were growing up and I'd had a truly productive day I'd burst through the front door declaring that "I have SLAYED the DRAGON!!". Today, I'm hunting dragons. It's always good to start off with momentum so after the morning swim I had breakkie, watched Wall St spiralling, hung out the washing, made the bed, washed up, ironed a shirt, dressed & left by 06:30.

Oh and the training... No gear this morning. Straight up 40 laps freestyle at PLC for 2k. Felt a bit lethargic in the arms after yesterday's session. Looking forward to a run at lunch ...and if the trains are kind tonight I'll get down for a swim with the Pelicans at 7pm.

Ps. Managed to stick to plan and get out at 12:30pm for an hour. Jogged over to the QE2 steps in farm cove and ran 4 sets of 100 steps. Some beautiful planking in between sets made sure that the core got some work as well. As I write this on Wynyard station the trains are slightly delayed... Pelicans swim at risk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment