Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Elastic Bands & Snow Whyte

After my rest day on Monday, I did a 5km run on Tuesday with 200 crunches and 5 mins on the spin cycle to keep it real! I played touch footy on Wednesday night which consisted of lots of short sprints, then I did some 800m efforts with the chairman of the board. 5 x 800m on 4:45 pace. Easy for him, challenging for me. He was always a step ahead, telling me there was an elastic band pulling me toward him. It kinda worked. Did my 200 crunches too. This morning we did swim squad @PLC. Coach Michelle Whyte is to the pool deck as Snow White is to the forest - always smiling when we rock up half asleep! I was going to do some deep water running today but we did a lot of kicking this morning so I don't really need to do the deep water running. I think I'll jump on the fluid trainer for 20 mins this evening just for something different. Tempo run tomoz! And yes, I have promised myself I'll do the 200 crunches per day until the gold. Operation: 6 pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment