After attending an upbeat funeral (if that's possible) today at Rookwood I thought that my swim session could be with the Ettalong Pelicans Swimming Club @ 7pm. The family had their heart set on Thai dinner so I adjusted the schedule to fit the family time in. It's important when you're so focussed to be aware of those around you.
Decided to spend an hour on the K1 ergo trainer rather than swim as I need to get more into my discipline as we move forward. Boy I'm glad I did! Passing Matt Smith in OB carpark he went & grabbed the K1 computer that came back today. This allowed me to measure stroke p/m and distance over time. 80 min workout 3k warm up with focus on setup + 6 x 500m @ 3:15 avg. While working the technique is good ... working at pace pushed me. Pleasantly sore as I tucked into my Thai on the lounge.
No comments:
Post a Comment